Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy mama's day :)



Floweers M... is for the million things she gave me,


O... means only that she's growing old,


T... is for the tears she shed to save me,


H... is for her heart of purest gold;


E... is for her eyes, with love-light shining,


R... means right, and right she'll always be.


Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

--Howard Johnson (c. 1915)


well, i guess that is what the word ' mother ' means. ha ha....still remember since i was small, it's really hard for me say out the word ' i love you ' to my mum cause i always think that i dun need to express the love by saying those 3 words but express it by my action everyday. actually, i almost forget that today is mother's day till i was reminded by my roommate yesterday. since yesterday, i was still thinking what should i send to my mum till 1 n a half hour ago, finally i just sent : mum, happy mother's day. i love you!!!! he.....i think tats already enough to express my feeling towards her but till now, haven receive her reply yet =.=' . at the same time, i sent the same message to another woman, she is my aunt actually. ha.... a lot of people must be wondering why i did tat. well, cause she loves me like her own flash blood although she doesn't has any kid. i receive her reply immediately after i sent the message out : hug u and kiss u. very happy 2 receive yr message. god bless. happy to hear tat from you, mai ( 'mai' means aunt in Hainan language ) just wanna thanks my mum n my aunt from the bottom of my heart n once again for the most important woman..oppsss..is ' the most important women in my life, i LoVe you!!!!!


~s.i.M.p.L.e~



No comments: