Tuesday, February 26, 2008

secret admirer wor.....juz kidding

juz came out from bath...wu hu. i always treasure the time i bath...at least 30 minutes..ha ha. n while i was happily bathing n singing juz now, clarence suddenly knock the bathroom's door, saying tat i got present from a secret admirer. secret admirer wor.....i see. it's like, hmm....never have tat in my uni life till now. so i juz ask him to leave it on my table. surprisingly, when i came out, then i saw the short note n chocolates for me. on tat note got 3 words : ahpek billy, gambate....=.=' then i knew who gave tat to me d.ha ha..... thanks, partner for encouraging me . i will eat the chocolate at the time i clear my colloqs 1 by 1. n i hope by the time i finish everything, i still got my teeth in my mouth.... :p




i still cant figure it out y she calls me ahpek.....argh..


~S.i.M.p.L.e~

No comments: