Monday, May 5, 2008

Massad 2008

today's dream, tomorrow's memory - nice theme for Massad 2008. well, dunno how to start my post today. ha ha. it has been a week i think since my last post, really wish to post something all the time but juz dun have time for it. been busy with my hectic schedule. i still remember last year the night be4 Massad, i was busy with my outlook n my clothing n still have a friend of mine, han te [ china guy, went bac to china d.. :( ... ] to help me with my hairdo.

this year was on the opposite way, totally different...ha ha. suet yin , soo ann and i were doing the photocopy to complete the Massad booklet till 6 in the morning n were chatting the whole night through. we were really tired on tat night but recalling bac to tat night, juz feel relieved after all the hard work. feel sorry for them actually, coz most of the girls are busy with all the pedicure, medicure, gowns, hairdo, mask and so on ( i can really name it out without thinking :P) thanks them a thousand. same goes to all the Massad committee, they were busy till 6 also i think. honestly, it's not easy to organize some events in Moscow if compared to malaysia. from the location, transport, decoration, PA system n so on, overall it takes bout USD 20,000 to bring out this event, it's not a small amount man n i really solute them for tat.

come bac to my performances, in my previous post i was saying tat this year my performances are going to be different. ha ha. i was the main actor for a sketch and dancer in a modern Indian dance. initially i got a personal performance on singing n playing guitar but need to sacrifice it due to insufficient time.

for those in malaysia, massad is a prom night but at the same time a graduation night for all the 6 years seniors. coz the actual graduation day will in july when most of the students will be in malaysia already. looking at all the seniors, i really feel happy n proud for them. it's not easy to survive in russia as a foreign student n some more, they did it for 6 n some even 7 years here. it's not exaggerate to say tat, really. this reminds me of 1 senior who had graduated last year n now is already a houseman in general hospital, Dr. Edwin. he was the 1 who helped me since the 1st day i arrived in moscow. they call him a pope as he helped a lot of people also.ha ha

well, time flies, i admit tat, going to finish my 1st year medical course soon. going to get a 'D' from 'DOCTOR' .he he. for yip, 1 of my bible group members n a 6th year student who is going to graduate soon,really nice to meet u n i solute u for yr capabilities. indeed u are an elder bro for us here. thanks . n thanks to my dancing team n sketch team, angeline n soo an the directors, suet yin n yip for the recording n editing work, n my 'gf' , vivien . ha ah. n sis mei xiu for helping me to iron my shirts on tat day...thanks a lot.



clarence n i in the changing room


mei kuen


krisina


chris




chris n kim swee


my 'gf'...vivien ( in the sketch only )


yunn min


1st year...but not all


soumiya


yip dai lou



sexy soo ann...he he


angeline n clarence....din take pic with her...sad


amy


maxibon crews


~eliz......sigh~


angelina


jowyne


yunn min


wye kitt in the middle


tze yin


dom the gangster in the sketch



suet yin n i


cool.....


how come she still looks taller than me


the nerd, shit...main actor bor


~the drama team~




~the dance~




~the sketch~




~maxibon dance~


~buddy forever~


~S.i.M.p.L.e~

No comments: