Wednesday, July 2, 2008

still stucked

me...din able to board the flight at 3.10 am coz the seats were all fulled. really dunno wat to do n say d tat time. wat i remember is i kept asking the operator to recheck n recheck till he also speechless d. get to know an guy, Shugi from Indonesia who got the same case with me. thereafter we headed to the cafe to eat something after the disappointment. i ordered a set of Mary Brown set meal n we start chatting . he was juz drinking coffee there.

after we came bac from the cafe, i met another operator, he knows wat happened to me, so he tried to give me the priority by putting me in the 1st place of the waiting list...i really hate tat 2 words now, i swear to myself i will never get into tat list once i leave this place. but now still need to depends on whether is there any empty seat. dunno wat kind of feeling am i having now..sad ( nop ) , angry ( no energy d, if i din sleep tonight, it's already 3 nights i din sleep ), lonely ( hmm... :p )....i think the best word to describe my feeling now is helpless. dunno who to get help from, cant sleep coz need to look after my laptop n luggages, wasting time here, even the business class seat also costs 4+++ Dirham ( around RM 4+++ also ). wat i can do now is juz to wait for a chance...juz a chance...can only confirm tat at 8.40 am.

luckily i still can online n start blogging. if not, i think i m going to get mad d. exhausted...


~C.o.M.p.L.i.C.a.t.E.D~

No comments: