Wednesday, July 1, 2009

one word - hot

one word - hot. i mean the weather back here in Malaysia not the girls :P landed on the 21st that day, dropped by KL for 2 days before coming bac to my hometown. met up some friends, had a hair cut and bought some books there.

din feel like blogging before this some more the line is really sucks. now waiting to start my attachment in Alor Setar's hospital. it's going to be great coz they juz shifted to a new building, all brand new. so, so, so, for the time being my daily routine is juz sleep, eat and again, sleep, eat, da da da ...

nothing much to post for the moment, i guess i just post up some photos...


clarence, me , soo yee, qing huai


pauline and kim swee


zi han


soo yee and ru yi


qing huai and soo yee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








soo yee, zi han, mum, shu jing, me and ruyi



~S.i.M.p.L.e~

No comments: