Tuesday, December 30, 2008

your vision is yr future....


quite tensed today, cracking my head to memorize the raskas for russian language n finally got the credit after finish the kontrol work as well. tomorrow still got 1 more colloq on histology to go.

coffee has been my accompaniment recently. yea i m a coffee lover. the smell and juz a sip of its fragrance satisfies a lot.

just finish watching sermon from CHC for their christmas candle light celebration n it's truly fruitful to me. I REALLY NEED A NEW VISION FOR THIS COMING YEAR. a lot more to improve, to learn and to grow but not to be stagnant. was having a cup of coffee n chatting with marcus juz now along the corridor, suddenly juz recalled bac all the things tat happened throughout all this year, ups n downs, sorrow and happiness, everything n everything. n it really urged me more to improve in different fields n aspects.

By the way, VISION '09 is coming soon. it's organized my MF and will be held at Namiotkina Christian Centre. we will be having a over night fellowships, praying, worshiping and staffs on tat night. it's going be fruitful i believe. it will be my first time to be the assistant worship leader in this big event , quite nervous bout it at first but i m sure He is going to take care of everything. n wei soon will be leading it, so this will boost up my confidence more.

it's time to continue studying...till then, so long...


~S.i.M.p.L.e~

1 comment:

Jupiter Family said...

Happy New Year!

2009 Fireworks Show

http://fireworks2009.blogspot.com/

http://vitas-vitas.blogspot.com/