Sunday, January 4, 2009

tensed

11 more days to go, juz trying to cover all topics again be4 the anatomy finals. giving my best to zip all the 'files' and 'save' in my brain. dunno whether will get professor Kulikof or not as my examiner during the exam, little bit worry since i skip his lecture...ha ha

IT'S JUZ TOO BAD.things dun turn out to be like wat we expect sometimes. high expectation will lead to high disappointment sometimes. i m talking bout sometimes, so dun get me wrong. but the disappointment during the sometime is already enough to bring a big impact, juz like a tight slap on the face. so, juz pray hard. pray hard, keep telling myself bout tat, God has his will. dun be discouraged, be encouraged. n i dun really have the time to be discouraged now, need to focus on finals 1st.

btw, took some photos during VISION '09. all posers :P











all the worship team members. we rock


~S.i.M.p.L.e~

No comments: