Thursday, May 21, 2009

lacking of something


suddenly feel that i am lacking of something in my life for the past 3 years in Moscow, it's a piano. really hope tat i can buy one here in moscow in the coming semester. needa pray more for it :p

my musical journey is quite interesting, brings me a lot of good memories since primary school. still remember tat time was forced by my mum to practice all the songs i learned, it really was a nightmare. till primary 5, i started to like pop songs and jazz. then, everyday most of the time after school i will be sitting in front of the piano, playing and singing till my mum complaint that i was more focus on music than my studies. yea, i was really crazy for music that time, crazy for composing, singing and performing. it's still the same now, i am still a piano lover or i should say a music lover...gonna get one in next semester.

well, last saturday went out for a picnic together with all my bible study group members in a park at m.kolomenskaya, starting to use my Alpha again after i abandoned it for a long time. gonna use it more often in the future.


where unity begins

~me~
n
~teddy~



i love macro...


the girls
n
guys also

( w/o me n eric )






me n eric








relief after a long time of bearing


love this a lot...
i mean the photo....


claire and weisoon


without me again..


everybody loves jumping


me too~.~



flying without wings


~photographer of the day~
he he
we cant change the past

nor

predict the future

so

treasure the present



~S.i.M.p.L.e~

No comments: