Thursday, May 14, 2009

MASSAD 2009


the hardest part bout growing up is letting go with what you have been accustomed to and moving on with something you haven experienced, saw that in eric's personal message just now. yea, i truly feel that now. MASSAD 2009 had been one of the biggest achievement in my second year life here in Moscow. after a year journey, finally it comes to an end.

At the same time, election for the student body coming soon, i am resigning as well. At first i thought of running for a higher post there but considering about my studies next year ( 3rd year ) coz it's the so called the most busy year, i decided to resign my post now during this coming election and not taking up any post. Truly, i feel relief but at the same time, started to feel lonely because after a while for so long, my life was never lack of responsibilities.

Bow out as the chairman of MASSAD and resigning the post in student body has been a little bit, a little bit, hmm... dunno how to describe that feeling but i believe God has another plan for me in the future. Cant wait for it to come...


~During MASSAD~



me...

Mr. Abdul Razak,
the Chief of Mission in Malaysian Embassy



Mr. Bespalyuk
Dean of Foreign Student Department


Mr. Azman,
President of our student body
the man i respect a lot


Dean and Vice Dean


From the left:
Raimi, me, Azman, Mizan, Hazreen

our 2nd year batch



From the left:
Mr. Abdul Razak, me , chai




one of the sponsors


the tables which made me nervous...ha ha



Doctors soon to be
( all the 6th years graduates )



1st year hot chicks :P



me and seng hau


gokul my besties






janet and i


ain, mike and i


me, parmin


leatz and i


me and abrar
( groupmates )


me n alice



this is not the end, i know....


p/s : more pics coming up soon :P


~S.i.M.p.L.e~



No comments: